HOLY FAMILY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
PARROQUIA DE LA SAGRADA FAMILIA
HOLY FAMILY PARISH
Welcome back to Holy Family!
It is with great joy that I announce the parish plan to the re-opening of public Masses. I really appreciate your patience and support, please know that I am as excited as you are to resume to public Masses. In the next few weeks, the church staff and volunteers will be on training and we will be preparing our church and facilities for the re-opening. Our first weekend of public Masses will be on July 11-12.
Public Masses weekly schedule (Beginning July 11, 2020):
Saturday: 5:00pm (English), 7:00pm (Spanish)
Sunday: 8:00am (English), 10:00am & 12:00pm (Spanish)
Weekday Masses: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday- 9:00am (English), Wednesday – 7:00pm (Spanish)
Confessions: Wednesday 5:00pm to 6:45pm in the work sacristy by the women’s restroom.
Saturday 8:30am to 10:00am
Please follow the instructions below to register for our public indoor Masses.
- You must register in order to attend a public Mass. Registration will be by phone only by calling our main number 206-767-6220. If you reach our voicemail please leave your full name, phone number and number of attendees in your party, we will call you back to confirm your reservation.
- Participation is limited to 225 people per Mass time. Please do not come if you have not registered.
- Masks are required. You will be provided a mask if you forget or do not have one.
- Use the side door by our Lady of Lavang to enter and exit the church.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to check-in and sanitize your hands at our sanitizing station.
- Social Distancing requirements will be strictly enforced.
- See attached posters with additional information on changes you will see here covid_mass_poster-2_color.pdf and covid_mass_poster-1-color.pdf
In the last 14 days, have you:
1. Traveled internationally?
2. Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
3. Had a temperature of at least 100.0°F?
4. Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
5. Had a new cough?
6. Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
*Chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell
We will do everything possible to ensure the safety of those who attend. However, anyone attending Mass does so at his or her own risk. Vulnerable, at-risk and otherwise concerned persons should remain home. This includes persons over the age of 65 and anyone who has a chronic disease. Due to current circumstances, Archbishop Etienne gives dispensation from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass. Sunday Masses will still be live streaming via Facebook Live.
In the love Christ,
Fr. Jose M. Alvarez